Organizer’s of the “Afroma Awards”, have opened nominations for this year’s awards with the theme “Building an industry with the tradition of excellence”.
Afroma Awards celebrates and promote Fashion and modeling industry in Ghana. It also aims to reward hardworking professionals in the Fashion Industry. This year’s edition is schedule for 4th November, 2017 at the Tomreik Hotel, East Legon.
The 2017 awards was launched last Saturday at Firefly, Osu. The launch hosted a number of fashion professionals and the general public to an exciting ceremony. This year the scheme is made of 17 categories.
- Fashion School Of The Year.
- Fashion Blogger Of The Year.
- Fashion Designer Of The Year
- Fashion Event Of The Year.
- Fashion TV Program Of The Year
- Fashion Photographer Of The Year
- Make-Up Artist Of The Year
- Pageant Of The Year
- Runway Coach Of The Year
- Choreographer Of The Year.
- Model Agency Of The Year.
- Most Promising Agency
- Most Promising Model
- Fashionable Celebrity Of The Year
15. Commercial Model (Male And Female)
- Runway Model (Male And Female)
- Over All Model Of The Year
Afroma Awards 2017, is powered by Cosmos Consult and supported by Energy Bank, Condor Peak, Desiderata Entertainment, Maybellene, Magic Moments, Firefly Lounge, 8PM, Black Sun, AugustLiveGh.com.