The day saw a successful discussion and interaction between the executive team of the media company and the most influential members in film-making.
Some of the prominent producers, directors, etc present were; Shirley Frimpong Manso, Abdul Sallam Mumuni, Princess Shyngle, Eddie Nartey, Harry Bentil, Elikem Kumordzie, Socrates Sarfo, Henry Adofo, Luckie Lawson, Akorfa Edjeani-Asiedu among others.
Steering affairs on the day was, popular media personality and PR for Zylofon Media, Sammy Baah Flex.
Enoch Atakorah(Head Of Productions), Kudah Mcqueen(Event Manager), Priscilla Ayele Dahl(Secretary) and lastly Nana Appiah Mensah (THE CEO) were on the high table as well for the media company.
The motive for the closed door meeting was to inform filmmakers about Zylofon Media’s plans to purchase contents such as poetry, movies, drama series, comedy, dance, talk shows, etc. for the set-to-be launched mainstream online web platform.
Purchase kicked off on the day of the meeting.
Speaking on the aim of the company at the meeting,The CEO of Zylofon Media stated that;
Zylofon Media is here to supplement what has already been done and not here to compete or engage in any unnecessary rivalry with any person or corporate body.
We’re here to supplement the works done in recent years. And we think the time is right to come contribute our quota by way of some kind of evolution into the creative arts fraternity so we can carry it to where its supposed to be and we think we have the expertise, finance and global connection which will be of great benefit to the creative arts industry.
Nana Appiah Mensah, also took the opportunity to discuss Zylofon Media’s intentions to launch the CREATIVE ARTS GHANA GUILD (CAGG); which is a union of creative artists of either African descent or resident and or conducting of such show business on the African continent, seeking a common platform to interact, embark on cultural exchange, transcend borders in a quest for a wider market and a general professional advancement, etc. CAGG has been established by Zylofon Media to render support and or supplement the deficiencies in the various constitutional, statutory and non-statutory bodies, set up to advance the plight of creative artists in the respective jurisdiction of the African continent.
The CEO also added that;
we invite all members of the creative arts industry to join the CAGG as its activities and potentials would go a long way to develop the individual potential and advance professional careers.
The guild accords members several advantages with regards to social and economic welfare, protection of intellectual property rights; collective fight against piracy, legal counsel, royalties collection and disbursements, funding, pension scheme etc which is not limited to but includes also;
- Free live and digital recording sessions.
- free usage of our mini theatre with fully installed musical instruments for events or rehearsals.
- Guild Members get their creative works promoted and marketed by the company’s marketing department enabling corporate deals, frequent gigs,investments etc.
- Free access to our photographic studio once monthly photoshoot for personal brand production.
- Access to the company’s cinematography equipment for productions.
- Project financial aid to members.
- Member programs and project sponsorship.
- Social and economic welfare programs for all members.
- Periodic show business workshops, seminars and refresher training programs for members and their teams.
- Events organizational, technical and equipment support for members.
Checkout photos from the day below….